CK Group are looking for multiple Clinical Trial Managers (CTM) and Senior Clinical Trial Managers to join a global CRO on a permanent basis. This position offers hybrid working in Leuven, Belgium or remote working depending on experience.
(Senior) Clinical Trial Manager Role:
- Manage and be responsible for day-to-day operation of clinical trials.
- Review and provide input into clinical documents, including study protocols, data analysis plans and final study reports.
- Leading client interactions and managing vendors.
- To be responsible for trials for specific therapy areas (a range available)
- Minimum of a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong experience in a Clinical Trial Manager position, ideally within a CRO.
- Experience managing trials from start to close.
- Been involved in Bid Defenses.
- Strong leadership skills and excellent organisational skills.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible hybrid working or remote working is available.
- Joining a global CRO, with the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Belgium. Please quote job reference 54111 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Belgium.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54111
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd July 2022
- Expires: 19th August 2022