Associate Clinical Program Supply Chain Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: 250 per day Umbrella/ LTD Company Outside IR35
Location: 2 x days per week in Macclesfield, 3 days working from home
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Supply Chain? Would you like to apply your expertise to make an impact in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then this contract might be the one for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate in Clinical ProgramSupply Chain to join our team! The Associate in Clinical Supply Program is akey rolein delivering and managing the performance against the overall supply chain strategy.
Working alongside the Clinical Supply Chain Programme Lead to beaccountable forparts of the end to end clinical supply. You will have a specific responsibilityeither for an aspect within a programme or across several programmes in the portfolio.
This role is based in Macclesfield, UK for two days per week, the rest is working remotely.
Pharmaceutical Technology and Development(PT&D) are the bridge which turns forward-thinking science into actual medicines that help millions of people. We work across the entire value chain, crafting and delivering active ingredients, formulations and devices required to support new medicines from supplies for use in early toxicology studies and clinical trials to developing the technology to ensure drugs can be scaled up for commercial manufacture.
What you'll do
Manageand contribute to supply chain performance through key performance indicators:
- Work in conjunction with the programme leadand - Be responsible for the executionand performance of clinical supply chainscontributing to the E2E supply of products in the development portfolio
- Own a part of the programmesupply chain strategy
- Contribute/ Deputise for the programme lead in the Supply Chain Team (SCT) which is accountable for developing and maintaining the supply plan for the project
- Work in conjunction with the Supply Chain Planner to balance short to mid-term Supply and Demand, Inventory Management and input into D&OP Process
- Understand GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and the impact it has on supply chain activities
- Monitor the performance of the Supply Chain and the make test release processes
- Ensure timely delivery of information to meet internal and external regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage change in demand and supply within the SC systems, contribute to resolving issues and escalate as required
- Be responsible for data management, cost / budget management and reporting process aspects on behalf of the programme group
Essential for the role
- Extensive experience of working in supply chains
- experience of business relationship management
- Knowledge of Supply Chains, Pharma FMCG, manufacturing
- Awareness of GXP Standards within a Clinical environment
- Demand Management and forecasting experience
- Project Management, change management and risk management capability
Desirable for the role
- Technical skills and mindset in supply chain management including demand management, supply chain design, optimisation and delivery
- Experience of leading global cross functional teams
- Capability in partnering, influencing and optimising customer requirements
- Good influencing, negotiating and problem-solving skills, including across functional, geographical and cultural boundaries
- Solid understanding of the Clinical Trial Directive and global regulatory environment impacting the provision of investigational products
If you are interested then please do apply through this advert or email your CV and interest to email@example.com
Please note: The submission deadline for this role is Tuesday 26th July do don't delay!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2207-497500
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd July 2022
- Expires: 19th August 2022