Quality Control Technician
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£20,500 - £25,500
SRG are working with a local diagnostic company who are rapidly expanding their team. This an opportunity to drive your future and start your career within the pharmaceutical industry. Joining this team will allow you to do truly vital work to improve patient outcomes.
The role will involve the maintaining of chemical and consumable inventory, ensuring equipment is calibrated and serviceable, and keeping accurate records in line with company SOP's. You will need a background in science and ideally some previous experience in a chemistry laboratory. Any knowledge of GLP is advantageous.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Distribution and Control of QC log forms
- Waste Handling and removal within the QC department
- Ensuing that glass wear is cleaned and available for use
- Observing and complying with Good Laboratory practice (GLP)
- Buffer preparation/Analytical testing, as required
If you are interested in the above please apply ASAP.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2166022
- Posted: 21st July 2022
- Expires: 18th August 2022