Clinical Study Manger
Maryland Hybrid working
*Clinical Study manager Fastest growing Bio Tech company *
A leading Biotechnology firm currently requires a clinical study manager who will be responsible for the management and oversight of all aspects of the allocated studies in accordance with internal SOPs.
Upon joining, the clinical study manager will
- Hold responsibility for preparation of study document and coordination of document review i.e. IBs, DSURs, ICFs, and CSRs.
- You will be responsible for the selection and over of assigned CROs, Vendors or contract monitors.
- You will also select clinical sites with the other members of the clinical study team.
In terms of skills, we are looking for Clinical study manager who is
- Degree educated within a scientific discipline
- Will have clinical study management experience with in Pharmaceutical
- The ability to travel to the UK and abroad is essential
Desirably, the Clinical Study manager will have
- Experience in early phase (III studies)
- CRA monitoring experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Any experience within infectious diseases or Oncology would be a distinct advantage
This opportunity would suit a clinical study manager who want to join a business that has six products in the market already and has only been in business for 5 years. They are highly successful and hugely ambitious.
If this sounds of interest, please apply within!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2207-497286
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 20th July 2022
- Expires: 17th August 2022