CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical research and manufacturing organisation at their facilities based in Bedford on an initial 1 year contract. .
Our client conducts both research and manufacturing activities on mainly topical products.
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
This QA Officer position will be based in Bedford.
QA Officer role:
Your main duties will be:
- Work with suppliers to ensure conformance with necessary regulatory compliance standards.
- Investigate quality incidents.
- Coordinate non-conformance reports and implement CAPAs.
- Provide training in GMP principles.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a science or engineering related subject.
- Experience working in a quality function of a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated environment.
- Working knowledge of GMP and GDP.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference: 54076. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54076
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th July 2022
- Expires: 16th August 2022