CK Group have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Upstream Process Manager with fermentation/microbiology industry experience, to join a growing biotechnology company at their recently renovated campus in Nottingham, on a permanent basis.
Outstanding biotechnology organisation focused on next-gen biopharmaceuticals, who have experienced tremendous growth in the last three years.
To support and manage the upstream activities for the large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Manage a small team of Fermentation/ Upstream processing scientists
- Provide expert analysis of upstream process steps (shake-flask, seeds, main fermenter, cell separation).
- Providing relevant input into the design of a new 300L scale fermenter, and supporting in generating products for GMP cell bank testing and future projects
- Performing scale down studies at 10L scale
- Degree in Life Sciences, Biochemical/Chemical Engineering, or related field, with relevant fermentation or microbiology industry experience.
- Strong team leadership skills
An attractive salary plus bonus (performance related), defined contribution pension, private healthcare, optional exercise classes/ social activities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54094 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54094
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th July 2022
- Expires: 16th August 2022