CK Group are recruiting for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join a highly innovative biotechnology company based in Oxford who have an Oncology product in early phase development. This is a permanent position that can be home-based for three or four days per week.
Clinical Project Manager Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to set up and lead all early phase clinical project management activities
Key responsibilities include:
- Selection and oversight of Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and other vendors contracted to conduct clinical trial activities, including clinical monitoring of clinical trial investigational sites.
- Development and management of clinical trial budgets including CRO and vendor contract and budget management.
- Project management including scope, schedule, risk and issue management.
- Development, review, filing and archiving of essential clinical trial documents such as the Patient Information Sheet and Informed Consent (PIS/IC), protocol, monitoring plan, Clinical Study Report (CSR).
- Management and development of clinical trial Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) as required.
- Experience in managing clinical trials previously within a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device company or a CRO (essential).
- A proven ability to take a flexible approach on a day-to-day basis and perform tasks outside of the job description (essential).
- Strong project management experience, the ability to project manage other non-clinical programmes (essential).
- Experience of overseeing/running early clinical stage/FIM studies (preferable).
- Experience in overseeing/running oncology clinical trials (preferable).
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 54087.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54087
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th July 2022
- Expires: 16th August 2022