HRS are currently looking for a highly motivated Associate Principal Scientist - Cell Based Assays to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in Berkshire (commutable from London). As the Associate Principal Scientist- Cell Based Assays, you will be part of the Research and Development Team and drive innovation. In this role you will be responsible for developing brand new cell based assays using state of the art instrumentation!
This is a great opportunity for a scientist with strong cell based experience that is looking for their next step in their career. You will be the person that thinks out of the box and keen to bring new ideas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as a Associate Principal Scientist - Cell Based Assays will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be leading the development of cell based assays from scratch.
2. You will take ownership of projects and drive those to ensure they are successful and completed within the time frames. You will mentor junior members of the team.
3. You will ensure to keep your knowledge of cell based assays up to date.
4. You will be involved in non-lab activities such as, data analysis, report writing, internal and external stakeholder management, internal collaborations and more.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Principal Scientist - Cell Based Assays we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a life science subject such as Cell Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry is required. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven academic or industry experience in a life science laboratory performing cell-based assays is necessary.
3. You will have experience leading projects and mentor junior scientists.
Key Words: Principal Scientist / R&D / Research and Development / Innovation / End Point Cell Based Assays / HTS / Automation / Cell-Based / Berkshire
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636621
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th July 2022
- Expires: 16th August 2022