18 month contract
PAYE £21.00 per hour
United Kingdom – Sandwich, Kent
CPL are partnering with a top 5 Pharma company who are recruiting for an experienced Analytical Scientist. This a 18 month contract position in Sandwich in Kent and an opportunity to develop within a reputable Pharmaceutical company.
This is to enable technical support for complex analytical and process investigations along with the assessment and support of on market products in the areas of non-conforming materials, line extensions and second sourcing activities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Support the development & validation of LC-MS methods for the quantitation of small molecule impurities.
• Support the LC-MS testing of drug product lots.
• Perform experiments in accordance with good laboratory practices (GLP), established business processes and protocols, and applicable SOPs.
• Document laboratory work that is detailed, timely and in compliance with GLP requirements
• Conduct technical data reviews, and present data interpretation and conclusions to customers for making informed decisions.
• Prepares and reviews technical documents, including validation protocols and reports, analytical test procedures, investigation reports, and change controls.
• Experience with HPLC/UPLC-MS method development & validation
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Independent, accountable, attention to detail, ability to effectively balance multiple projects, and strong interpersonal/communication skills are required.
• Must be highly motivated and self-directed
• Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and works well with personnel at all levels.
• Expertise with method development and validation for small molecules using LC-MS.
• Ability to work independently, and to present analytical results and conclusions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal are required.
• Designs, follows and reviews protocols, scientific methods, and departmental procedures.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494899
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 18th July 2022
- Expires: 15th August 2022