Project Management Associate
12 Month Contract
17.00 to 20.16
Bracknell, Berkshire Hybrid
The International Project Management Associate serve as a liaison with OUS based scientific staff and VEO Project Management and Operations to support new and ongoing research.The role will provide support for cross-functional therapeutic teams to monitor ongoing OUS research execution, by providing technical and project management support during project planning, execution, and close-out (e.g. project approval/contract initiation, budget monitor and control, change control, milestone maintenance, invoice reconciliation, records management, etc.). This tole will also support data curation activities for the team (including seeking approval for documents using companies governance and to archive documents appropriately.Provide pro-active support to the International PM Associate Director and the Project Management team which support VEO-International.
Deliver Effective Results
- Support the data curation activities for the International team and more widely the VEO Global team
- Support the PMs in OUS delivery of project milestones with quality, on time, on budget, and within scope to meet or exceed team goals.
- Proactively support the PMs to deliver results through project management and communication skills.
- Conduct effective financial tracking and timely project data updates into appropriate databases liaising closely with UK and Global VEO finance teams to ensure accurate data input.
Organizational and Operational Effectiveness
- Adhere to MQS/Global Medical/Compliance standards, policies, and procedures, as well as to time entry, and applicable quality reviews and audits
- Implement, apply, and integrate standard project management processes and tools including but not limited to the development, monitor, and control of integrated scope, timelines, budgets, and communication plans.
- Establish, maintain and use HTA & RWE International collaboration sites to promote communication to cross-functional and affiliate stakeholders.
- Provide ad-hoc support as required by the International PM Associate Director
- Seek opportunities to capture and share learning cross-functionally and participate in processes improvement efforts to improve VEOs project management and business processes including special initiatives.
- Identify and bring forth ideas for continual process improvement to PM Associate Director, team and function
- Actively manage relationships with internal external business partners to ensure a positive and productive working environment.
Work experience in a PM/administrative environment.
Strong interpersonal, team working, and leadership skills. Able to adapt to diverse interpersonal styles.
Strong attention to detail demonstrating accuracy in tracking and reporting data
Strong customer focus.
Good problem-solving skills; able to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and take corrective action to prevent recurrence
Strong oral and written communication skills; able to communicate clearly, timely, and succinctly.
Strong self-management and organizational skills; able to manage workload and adjust personal priorities as needed.
Flexibility to adjust quickly and effectively to frequent change and altered priorities.
Strong computer skills including Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint.
Experience with Quality Systems.
Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry; knowledge of drug development and/or Health Outcomes Research.
Knowledge of VEOs Pangaea PM tool
Knowledge of VEO specific procedures, references, job aids.
Knowledge of project management skills, tools, and processes in areas such as timeline, cost, and risk management
Proficiency in a variety of PC applications and databases including Microsoft Project, SAP (primarily project systems), Visio excel and pivots, ms office suite, one note.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please send me over your cv -email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2207-497081
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 18th July 2022
- Expires: 15th August 2022