Are you a Multi-skilled Engineer or experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leeds area. The role will involve shift (double days) Monday to Friday. The shifts rotate on a weekly basis between early and lates - 06:00 - 14:30 and 10:00 -18:30 respectively.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the reliable and safe functioning of all equipment, facilities & utilities in order to achieve efficient, effective & compliant production operations.
The role also provides support for wider site facilities activities and the implementation of some capital expenditure projects and has a responsibility to identify and implement measures that will minimise operational costs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of the electrical/electronic and mechanical elements of manufacturing, packaging, and facilities equipment in compliance with company policies, work instructions and standard operating procedures.
2. You will provide machine familiarisation and basic maintenance training for equipment operators and also assists equipment operators with complex set ups and start up issues.
3. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will also ensure compliance to relevant electrical, mechanical, safety and regulatory standards, regulations and guidelines as well as update SOPs and work instructions.
4. Additionally, contribute to Quality Event Investigations and implementation of Corrective and Preventative Actions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working in a similar role in a highly regulated manufacturing environment in the pharmaceutical or food industry is essential for this role.
2. Experience with training and supervising junior engineers.
3. A multi-skilled engineer with electrical bias is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Multi-skilled Engineer | Maintenance Engineering | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Facilities | Utilities | Production | Life Science | Electrical | Mechanical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636695
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th July 2022
- Expires: 12th August 2022