My client is currently searching for an experienced finance or accounting professionals to join their Account Management department, based in Maastricht. Within this role you will partner with clients and internal staff to develop project financial budgets and new business proposals.
You will also work directly with clients to partner in strategic budget development.
- Prepare and oversee the development of multi-million-dollar cost estimates for requests for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions and contract amendments.
- Responsible for financial and contractual budget oversight for the life of a project, from proposal/award to post-mortem.
- Manage Sponsor relationship throughout a clinical research project along with any budget proposal requests from clients.
- Support Sales group activities with strategic and tactical account planning as well as new department initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with many departments to fulfil internal and external requests.
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor?s degree in business, finance, accounting or medicine, health and life sciences.
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes, as well as strong analytical and communication skills; and
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology as well as a high skill level with computers and Microsoft® programs.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33556
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 14th July 2022
- Expires: 11th August 2022