The role is for an experienced Quality Engineer to work within quality team.
The Quality Engineer will have BEng degree with auditing qualification.
The job holder will have 2 years manufacturing experience in a quality engineering role, as well as leading and implementing continual improvement projects. The Quality Engineer will have experience in carrying out internal and supplier audits, preparing the reports, and ensuring follow-up.
- To improve the quality of supplied parts by agreed manufacturing processes, test and acceptance criteria and contributing to supplier performance evaluation
- To improve the goods inwards inspection process
- To conduct QMS compliance audits and facilitate the resolution of non-conformances
- To lead continual improvement projects
- To identify root cause and propose manufacturing controls product redesign etc.
The Quality Engineer will be energetic, self-motivated and task driven, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
Key skills: Knowledge of ISO 9000 / 9001, Auditing, Quality Management, Engineering, Manufacturing
Candidates must be able eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BC06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 8th August 2022
- Expires: 5th September 2022