CK Group are recruiting for a Toxicological Risk Assessor to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 6 months. This role can be worked remotely.
Per Hour Up to £39.28 (PAYE) / £52.31 (Umbrella)
Toxicological Risk Assessor Role:
- Supports the delivery of designated projects by conducting toxicological risk assessments.
- Reviewing analytical chemistry data.
- Collaboration with Biocompatibility Scientists and Engineers on biocompatibility assessments.
- Conducts peer review of toxicological risk assessments.
- Applies alternative approaches to complex toxicological risk assessments.
- Provide guidance to team members regarding toxicological risk assessment.
- Bachelor's in engineering or science related field +4-years of related experience. Or Master's in engineering or science related field
- +2-years of related experience. Or PhD in engineering or science related field.
- Licenses / Certifications: European Register of Toxicologists (ERT), DABT or equivalent an advantage.
- Extensive relevant work experience in the medical device field, biocompatibility & toxicology.
- Has a robust understanding of applicable standards and regulations including ISO 10993-17, ICH M7 (R1) and ISO/TS 21726.
- Working knowledge and experience of biocompatibility testing, standards and best practice.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Toxicological Risk Assessor role will be based remotely.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53101 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53101
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th July 2022
- Expires: 9th August 2022