Our Dutch sales team builds strong and lasting business relationships with hospital staff, medical associations, and opinion leaders, to achieve that goal. By demonstrating medical-technical expertise and partnering closely with physicians and research institutes, we drive innovation, transform technologies and help shape the industry. To support our Diabetes Business, we are looking for a part time (0.6FTE - 0.7FTE). Opportunity Management Representative to support the existing team.
- We offer you a position that brings you in direct contact with patients, insurance companies and nurses.
- The main task of this role is collecting, coordinating, and controlling the processing of Diabetes product order requests (insulin pump and CGM).
- Documentation needs to be checked and completed (depending on Health insurance company) so the order can be processed for delivery & invoicing.
- The Opportunity Management team provides information to Salesforce and Management on outstanding/expected sales, according to the data in the system.
- The team is highly involved in achieving Sales targets.
- All above processes are logged into the Diabetes Customer Relationship Management, SAP CRM and SAP R3 systems.
- Relevant MBO+ or HBO
- At least 2 years of administrative experience in a customer service environment.
- Sales driven and pro-active attitude.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP CRM (or another ERP system) and SAP R3
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, English.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on 01727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33297
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 24th June 2022
- Expires: 22nd July 2022