Our Swiss and Austrian sales team builds strong and lasting business relationships with hospital staff, medical associations and opinion leaders, to achieve that goal. By demonstrating medical-technical expertise and partnering closely with physicians and research institutes, we drive innovation, transform technologies and help shape the industry. To support our Diabetes Business Unit we are looking for a (Dutch and) German speaking Product Support Representative Diabetes, fulltime.
Main purpose of the job
Provide timely, safe and efficient product related information and assistance to our customers (patients, Sales Reps, medical professionals, etc.) regarding the use of Diabetes products. Resolve technical support for customers by troubleshooting, capturing and following-up on Product Observations and Interactions. Exceed customer expectations when resolving inquiries/requests.
Main job duties/responsibilities:
Therapy and Product Knowledge
- Using proficient disease and therapy knowledge to support customers.
- Deliver safe and reliable customer service and product oriented technical support for Diabetes customers.
- Act on training and coaching to ensure up to date product and system knowledge is maintained to meet our expected quality standards and set operational targets.
- Respond to inquiries from customers concerning product operation, troubleshooting, specifications, warranty, and parts/accessories.
- Ensure on or above-target compliance with call quality standards.
- Manage time effectively by prioritizing calls, follow-up and administrative tasks to achieve team and individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Demonstrate empathy, patience and resilience while safely assisting customers.
Troubleshooting & Quality Management
- Effectively communicate with customers to resolve issues and answer questions according to department protocols and requirements.
- Accurately and consistently document customer feedback and troubleshooting completed.
- Ensure support and solutions provided are aligned with Department and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinate return flow for all Diabetes products for quality analysis.
- Active and effective communication with customers, to record and present clear and concise information in a timely manner - both verbally and written.
- Ability to handle high stress environment.
- Available to work on-call outside of business hours
- At least 1 year of customer service or support experience in a contact center, office or helpdesk environment or relevant work experience.
- Completion of secondary school
- Strong oral and written language skills in: German and English (and preferable good oral and written skills in Dutch)
- Effective multi-tasking (navigating between programs to access customer data and input text during call)
- Post-secondary education
- Experience using: SAP and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience troubleshooting medical equipment/services in contact center/helpdesk
- Keyboarding 40 WPM average
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33328
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 24th June 2022
- Expires: 22nd July 2022