CK Group are recruiting for a Study Statistician to join a pharmaceutical company who have offices in London on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Manager the statistical science aspects of all clinical studies or project(s) conducted
- Effective communicate within the company and, where appropriate, with external organisations of the issues and actions related to the successful completion of statistical activities within the project(s).
- Lead and manage all statistical activities within one or more clinical studies
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to study documents, e.g., a project plan, study protocol, data management plan, operational documents, clinical study report, and/or authoring relevant sections of study documents
- Acting as an advisor to clinical/research scientists engaged in the scientific aspects of the clinical development study/project(s) and providing statistical programming support
- Reviewing and approving Service Provider? study documentation for statistical areas
To succeed in this role, you will come from a masters background in Statistics, Biometrics or Medical Statistics, with demonstrable experience in clinical program design, clinical trial design, analysis and reporting.
- Oncology experience
- Proficient SAS programmer, as well as ADaM experience
- Extensive study design experience, including Adaptive design
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53928 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53928
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd June 2022
- Expires: 21st July 2022