CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage initially on a contract basis for 6 months. This role can be worked fully remotely.
PAYE £532.26 or UMB £695.83 per day
Our client at Stevenage employs world-class scientists and is driving cutting-edge innovation. It is the UK's largest cell and gene therapy cluster.
Stevenage (Remote or hybrid). This facility provides world-class research into developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products. There is plenty of on-site parking with eating venues and gardens.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- On-line timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Pharmacovigilance Manager Role:
- Input into Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and corrective/preventive action (CAPA) formation/effectiveness checks
- Ensures appropriate reporting activities are complete, as per Regulatory requirements
- Ensures that changes to Regulations are assessed for impact and any necessary changes are implemented, also providing awareness to QPPV Office.
- Support risk assessment and management of risk registers
- Supports Inspections/Audits (led by PVQA of Central/LOC/Vendor processes)/ LP Audits/ Regulatory Inspections (Central and LOC)/ Notified Body Audits
- Degree in life sciences or medically-related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), clinical safety documentation, reporting of adverse events from clinical trials, local regulatory requirements, and pharmacovigilance methodology; general understanding of worldwide regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval and experience summarising data
- In-depth understanding of medical and drug terminology
- Proven experience of prioritisation, time management and strong communication skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53422 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53422
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd June 2022
- Expires: 21st July 2022