Job Title: Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Salary: £70k - £80k
Location: East Sussex
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Finance, Information Technology (IT), HRM Administration
CPL Life Sciences are working with a leading manufacturer of specialised imaging detectors and systems covering a diverse range of industries, from aerospace to biomedical, currently employing approximately 70 people.
The current and planned growth of two companies has created the requirement for an experienced, commercially minded Financial Controller with a solid manufacturing background.
As a manufacturer of highly technical and high-performance optical detectors and cameras, they are continually improving their technology and product range. Operationally the companies have evolved along Lean production methodologies and a like-minded Financial Controller is required to ensure that supporting business processes are executed in a manner to achieve company objectives.
The incumbent will have overall responsibility for the finance, information technology and HRM administration support functions across both facilities. The position is supported by direct reports for each of these key activities. The role is a member of the Senior Management Team and will participate in Senior Management meetings and help steer company policy.
• Knowledge of manufacturing control methods
• Planning, organisation, and project management capabilities
• 5-7 years PQE
• Qualifications – ACCA or CIMA (CIMA preferred)
• Solid Manufacturing experience and sound understanding of this industry
• Good ERP software experience – able to support/lead implementation of new systems
• Team Management experience
An experienced Finance Professional, who is driven and can start from the ground running. Someone who enjoys challenges and working in a fast-paced environment, not afraid to get hands dirty, and wants to be part of a small but rapidly growing company.
• Strong personality
• Confident communicator and decision maker
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-491946
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd June 2022
- Expires: 20th July 2022