CK Group are recruiting for a Packaging Technician to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
£14.59 per hour PAYE
Part time 20-25 hours per week
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. Making products for ailments such as sensitive teeth, colds and flu or joint pain, their everyday healthcare products will allow people to enjoy life again.
Weybridge. A modern and cutting edge site with state of the art laboratories, this site offers free parking, excellent canteen and eating facilities, with beautiful outdoor seating areas.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Packaging Technician Role:
- Receiving of incoming materials within a GMP warehouse and inventory management
- General warehousing activities
- Allocating and dispensing samples within an inventory management system
- Packing and preparing products for shipment
- Checking documentation
- Good housekeeping; keeping area tidy; stock checks; internal audits; waste disposal
- Working to strict project timings, following SOPs within a GMP environment
- Ability to work as part of team and carry out duties unsupervised
- Good attention to detail, computer literate with good communication skills in both oral and written form
- Must have ability to handle physical workload of lifting, labelling and packaging of products
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53915 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53915
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd June 2022
- Expires: 20th July 2022