CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Contracts Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months. This is a hybrid role with some home working and some time onsite.
Up to £33ph PAYE or £37ph Umb
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Pharmaceutical Contracts Manager Role:
- Ensure the timely and accurate end to end lifecycle management of tenders from identification, submission, award and the optimisation of contracts, which includes all pricing, discounts and rebates.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all internal stakeholders, guiding and advising on tender submissions and individual contracts and commercial agreements
- Build and maintain external stakeholder relationships across the complete NHS procurement landscape.
- To deliver all tendering, contracting and commercial agreement transactions
- Contract management and tender subject matter expertise, ideally in healthcare / government / public procurement
- Able to establish effective collaborative relationships with cross-functional colleagues and customers at senior levels
- Understanding of NHS reimbursement mechanism (Drug Tariff, Cat M)
- Demonstrated continuous process improvement skills
- Project management skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53913 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53913
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd June 2022
- Expires: 20th July 2022