CK Group are recruiting for a Patient Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months. This role can be completely home based.
Per Day £279.96 PAYE or 365.99 Umb
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Patient Safety Scientist Role:
- Ensure the safety of all Clinical Trial participants and patients administered products
- Ensure Quality of CMG data and Compliance with Regulatory Requirements and company procedures
- Ensures that changes to Regulations are assessed for impact and any necessary changes are implemented
- Act as a global Case Management leader for process discussions, including queries on strategy/policy related decisions
- Authors or provides significant input to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidance documents
- Degree in life sciences or medically related field or previous experience equating to educational requirements.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice, clinical safety documentation, reporting of adverse events from clinical trials, local regulatory requirements, and pharmacovigilance methodology
- Working knowledge of principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval and experience summarizing data
- In-depth understanding of medical and drug terminology
- PV Quality and Compliance experience preferred
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53911 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53911
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st June 2022
- Expires: 19th July 2022