CK Group are looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position offers very flexible home working.
Senior Medical Writer Role:
- To lead the preparation of regulatory, clinical and drug safety documents, including but not limited to IBs, CSRs, Clinical Protocols, DSURs, and RMPs.
- To manage the review and approval of documents.
- To work closely with cross-functional teams and to manage stakeholders.
- To manage project timelines and contribute to process improvement.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong proven experience in a Medical Writing position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience writing regulatory, clinical and/or safety documents.
- Excellent scientific writing skills with a high attention to detail.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Flexible home working is available
- Joining a world leading pharmaceutical company and driving real change within the company.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53912 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53912
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st June 2022
- Expires: 19th July 2022