CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Regulatory CMC Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Day £435.72 PAYE / £569.62 UMB
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Senior Regulatory CMC Executive Role:
- Preparation of high quality, CMC detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflect project status
- Responsible for highlighting and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others.
- Identifies risks associated with submission data and information packages and ability to propose mitigation actions.
- May contribute to process improvement and/or regulatory intelligence projects.
- CMC authoring experience essential (previous co-ordination role is not sufficient). This should include authoring of module 3 and authoring of CMC variations.
- You will have strong understanding of CMC regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Post Approval CMC experience is required.
- Experience responding to manufacturing site change controls and providing regulatory advice and strategies.
- You will have the ability to stablish strong relationships and liaise effectively with business sites worldwide
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53907 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53907
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st June 2022
- Expires: 19th July 2022