CK Group are recruiting for a Safety Lead to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford initially on a contract basis for 12 months. This role can be office or remote based.
Per Day £494.93 PAYE / £594.73 UMB
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Safety Lead Role:
- Act as a deputy to the Named Safety Contact for the designated area(s) of the UK and Irish Pharmacovigilance systems
- Deputise for the Head of Safety & Medical Information as required
- Provide expertise on all legal and regulatory UK and Ireland pharmacovigilance requirements
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of effective operating policies and procedures, including, CAPA completion, production of Quality Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Log and review all Product Complaints received by the company and liaise with members of Medical, GCSP, UK Supply chain and Regulatory Affairs teams on appropriate course of action, if required.
- Degree in pharmacy, pharmacology, relevant life science qualification or medically related degree, with a good understanding of medical and drug terminology
- Excellent working knowledge of and experience of working with, Pharmacovigilance regulations, with significant working knowledge in Pharmacovigilance methodology
- Demonstrated understanding of the legal and ethical issues affecting the provision of information, including the ABPI Code of Practice and Medicines Act
- Proven experience in negotiation and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to assimilate, interpret and present information relating to the field of drug safety
- Good understanding of commercial business objectives and external healthcare & Pharmacovigilance environment
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53906 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53906
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st June 2022
- Expires: 19th July 2022