CK Group are recruiting for a Scientist with expertise in Flow Cytometry to join a global leader in bioanalytical services, to be based at their site in London on a permanent basis.
Specialises in biomarker services for global biopharma clients. The have laboratories situated around the globe and the London branch focuses on the identification, development, analysis and interpretation of biomarkers in clinical trials.
This position is based in North London. It is very close to London Underground and major bus routes, and is easily accessible from across London and Hertfordshire
Optimise and develop different bioanalytical assays associated with the conduct of clinical trials, ensuring
scientific objective and timelines are met and providing leadership to junior team members as well as generating revenue by conducting fee-for-service analyses of biological samples
- Perform development and validation of bespoke assays for the analysis of human clinical samples.
- Lead all lab activities for a given client project, including writing analytical plans, planning and conduct of sample processing, data analysis, and delivery to the client.
- Oversee all junior lab staff including training, mentoring and supervising in all scientific aspects.
- Assist with multiple projects in a fast-paced laboratory environment and write research protocols and reports for clinical studies.
- Master's degree (MSc) or above in Life/Biological Sciences (preferably immunology) with experience in a laboratory environment.
- The ideal candidate must have prior experience working in a biotech or biopharma environment and excellent technical skills.
- Proven & strong background in running and analysing immunological flow cytometry assays is a must including operating general laboratory and specialised equipment (e.g., flow cytometers).
- Additional experience in running and analysing soluble biomarker assays (ELISA, ECL, ELISpot etc) and operating laboratory equipment (e.g., MSD / Epoch / autoanalysers) are a plus.)
- Experience in supervising small teams and junior members of staff.
A great benefits package is available including bonus, pension and healthcare.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53805 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53805
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st June 2022
- Expires: 19th July 2022