CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Device Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Great Abington on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £24.00 PAYE
Medical Device Scientist Role:
- Works as part of a multidisciplinary team to determine what performance factors of the drug delivery device will require assessment and investigation.
- Work with project lead as a subject matter expert and lead technical support technical SME in testing related activities to support the design and development of medical devices and combination products (MDCP).
- Leading DDS technical support for new product design and development,
- Leading design verification, analytical control strategy;
- Assist development of inspection and test procedure to ensure that incoming, in-process, and finished products meet functional specifications and quality standards.
- Degree (preference advanced degree) in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mechanical Engineering (or similar disciplines).
- In-depth knowledge in drug-device combination product research and development
- Direct experience in pharmaceutical development and/or medical device development including manufacturing process development and scale up to commercial production.
- Familiar with techniques, tools and technologies, standards and guidance for medical device design verification activities and analytical control strategy.
- Strong statistical data analysis skills and thorough knowledge of industry standards, FDA guidance, quality systems, verification, validation for medical devices and combination products
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Medical Device Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Great Abington, Cambridgeshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53751 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53751
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th June 2022
- Expires: 18th July 2022