CK Group are recruiting for a Associate Director Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
£650- £700 per day LTD ? this role is outside IR35
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Bachelor?s degree required preferably in medical or biological science or equivalent by experience.
- Respiratory experience or at least an understanding of the disease area is essential
- Experience either with oversight of or actively working within a CRO as well as experience working for a sponsor.
- Extensive pharmaceutical industry/CRO experience within clinical study/research project delivery, drug development process and relevant guidelines
- Project Management qualification or demonstration of project management skills including scope, budget, timeline, resource management and use of associated tools.
- Extensive knowledge of early and late stage Pharmaceutical Development
Associate Director Study Manager Role:
- Responsible and accountable for the operational planning, delivery, oversight and budget management of company sponsored studies and/or externally sponsored studies and/or Early Access Programs.
- Work hand in hand with the scientific study leader who is responsible for all scientific aspects throughout all stages of the study (epidemiologist for observational studies, Medical Affairs Leader for interventional studies).
- Support continuous improvement by developing expertise in a specific area of study delivery, serving as a point of contact for best practice, and contributing to the development and maintenance of guidance documents and training materials
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Associate Director Study Manager role offers remote working.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53830 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53830
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th June 2022
- Expires: 18th July 2022