CK Group are recruiting for a QA Coordinator to join a specialist chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Essex on a 1 year contract.
Our client supplies high quality solvents across the globe which are used in a range of industries including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and laboratory chemicals.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary ranging from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The role is a site based role at our clients manufacturing facilities in Essex.
Quality Coordinator Role:
You will lead the development and implementation of GMP standard to become ready for the GMP certification of our product as excipient.
Your main duties will be:
Understand Excipient standard requirements
- Update documents, procedures & processes to ensure Compliance
- Ensure correct records are in place for quality critical tasks to deliver conformance to specifications, traceability, and cleanliness.
- Identify, review, verify all measuring and ancillary equipment. Identify and work with the team to close gaps.
- Add GMP requirements to internal audit process and train auditors
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of working in food / chemicals (ideally pharmaceutical) industry
- Experience of Quality Management Systems & Good Manufacturing Practise
- Experience of writing procedures & doing quality risk assessments
- Experience of implementing a QMS to GMP standard
- Direct Contract
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus up to 5% of salary
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53895 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53895
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th June 2022
- Expires: 18th July 2022