Media Program Manager
6 Month Contract
Pay rate Up to £475 Per day
Key Skills: Program Management, SQL, Tableau, and Smartsheets
Our Client is looking for a bright, analytical, driven, and creative candidate to join our European Paid Media Team as a Program Manager. In this role, you will leverage your experience and project management excellence to improve and develop processes for the Paid Media Team. A successful candidate will be able to, work cross-functionally across key stakeholders, interface with senior leadership, and partner closely with specialist functional teams to deliver scalable solutions that improve the efficiency and output of the team. You will have the specific responsibility for; build processes to raise the bar on media reporting and insights, collaborate partners and finance to ensure smooth billing and payment and track work and key milestones.
The ideal candidate will enjoy defining new processes, successfully and consistently deliver results at a high standard, and working cross-functionally to drive automation and scale. At the same time, they are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to simply get the job done. The program manager should be highly proficient in Excel, have strong attention to detail and polished communication skills, and ideally from a program management, finance, accounting, or media operations background.
Key job responsibilities
· Collaborate with multiple internal teams, particularly measurement, to drive process improvements.
· Develop operational plans to improve, or preferably eliminate, manual processes
Manage and track media plans and corresponding purchase orders.
· Set up new partners for payment.
· Manage campaign schedules and communicate key dates to stakeholders.
· Respond to partner payment inquiries, working with accounts payable to resolve, Investigate and propose solutions to fix any systematic problems and address such issues proactively in future.
· Educate peers and management on processes and expectations to meet production goals and objectives.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
· Experience with Excel
· Number of years’ experience in program or project management
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
· High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
· Background in program management/accounting/finance.
· Knowledge of the digital video or entertainment industry
· Expert level MS Excel skills
· Knowledge of database query technologies (SQL) and Tableau, as well as Smartsheets
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
· Adept at working with different systems and making recommendations on improvements for both systems and processes
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-495278
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 20th June 2022
- Expires: 18th July 2022