CK Group are recruiting for a Site Supervisor to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Ipswich on a permanent basis.
Our client is manufacturer of liquid fertilisers with an international client base.
Location: This role is located at our client's site in Ipswich.
Your main duties will be:
- To work with the Site Manager for planning daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance, repair and cleaning of all plant equipment.
- Acting as the 'Loading Master' for vessel operations.
- To carry out routine site inspections
- Recording and monitoring stock levels.
- To motivate and drive members of staff onsite.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated team member and leader
- Experience of operations at the ship/store interface would be an advantage.
- Full UK driving license.
The is a full time position (45 hrs per week) with extended working and weekend working during busy periods.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53746 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53746
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th June 2022
- Expires: 18th July 2022