CK Group are recruiting for a Industrial Automation and Cyber Security Specialist to join a long established global manufacturer of vaccines for the human and animal health market. This is an 18 month fixed time contract role based near Guildford.
Industrial Automation and Cyber Security Specialist Role:
The position has the responsibility of providing support of industrial automated control systems for the manufacture of vaccine products, responsible for regulatory compliance and enabling global security network initiates.
Your main duties will be:
- To be accountable within site engineering for OT security, supporting equipment owners/engineers, knowledge sharing and training.
- To be responsible for site cyber security management system (CSMS).
- To develop procedures and specifications for the integration GxP and non-GxP IT and IACS architecture on site.
- To provide governance for shop floor integration enablement by reviewing and supporting development enterprise tool interfaces for specified technology domains.
- To support enforcement of global engineering standards for analytics tools deployment, and local deployment projects.
- Trained or knowledgeable about IT and or OT security topics.
- Needs to have an understanding of laboratory equipment and their connections / interfaces to IT systems as well as an understanding about the drug development process and its interfaces
- Has to have a firm understanding about Data Protection topics
- Working knowledge of process automation and operational technology with working knowledge in OT Architecture development
- Working knowledge in business intelligence analytics, process establishment and BI tool on-boarding
- Strong communication skills including capability to create and maintain business relations with business partners, vendors, developers, legal and compliance functions
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53754 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53754
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th June 2022
- Expires: 18th July 2022