CK Group are recruiting for a Risk Management Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company, on a hybrid basis with 50% of the time being based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Hour £16.00 PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Uxbridge. This is the commercial head office for UK & Ireland. It includes Clinical Operation, Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs amongst other functions.
As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Risk Management Specialist Role:
- Receipt of Prescription Authorization Forms (PAFs).
- Telephone follow up of PAFs.
- Ensure Adequate handling and archiving of received Paper PAFs and supports paper PAF QC process.
- Provision of customer support to healthcare professionals.
- Collaborating with the Associate Manager of Risk Management in order to train the third party-vendor and new personnel.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with demonstrated efficiency and organizational skills.
- Some knowledge of medical terminology.
- Undergraduate degree (life sciences is desirable, but not essential).
- Good computer skills; good knowledge of Word and Outlook; high competency in working with Excel is desirable.
- Operations and customer service experience are desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53898 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53898
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th June 2022
- Expires: 18th July 2022