CK Group have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Senior Scientist with a customer focused mindset, to join a newly established team within a growing biotechnology company at their recently renovated campus in Nottingham, on a permanent basis, with flexibility of hybrid working
Outstanding biotechnology organisation focused on next-gen biopharmaceuticals, who have experienced tremendous growth in the last 3 years.
- To be subject matter expert, and offer leadership for the formulation and biophysical characterisation of biopharmaceuticals, particularly viral vector based advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPS).
- To take lead for customer led service projects
- Technical leadership in formulation and characterisation of biopharmaceuticals, (viral vector based ATMPs).
- Develop plans for internal research projects generating marketing data
- Monitor market trends in the formulation and stabilisation of ATMPs
- Develop formulations for new products.
- To strengthen our clients analytical expertise with focus on virus formulations
- PhD in Biophysics, Biochemistry, Bioprocessing, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field together with at least 4 years plus experience in biophysical characterisation and formulation
- Strong background in biophysical characterisation of viral vectors and design of formulation studies
- Experienced in protein biophysical characterisation techniques
- Expert in development of formulations for proteins, vaccines or viral vectors
- Experience in formulation of ATMPs, including gene therapies using viral vectors
- Proven track record of leading and delivering technical projects, ideally within the CDMO or biotech/pharma sector
An attractive salary plus bonus (performance related), defined contribution pension, private healthcare, optional exercise classes/ social activities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53258 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53258
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th June 2022
- Expires: 15th July 2022