CK Group are working in partnership with a leading UK life sciences biotechnology company to recruit an experienced Senior Research Scientist with project management/study management experience, to join them at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity to join a virology research company. Based in London, they offer a competitive salary, pension and 25 days holidays (plus bank hols)
- To direct studies (from start to completion) and training according to analytical/study plan.
- You will be able to run multiple projects.
- To plan and manage own workload with minimal supervision.
- A client facing role therefore strong communication skills with are essential.
- A strong team player and mentor to junior researchers
- Provide full Study Management function to include responsibilities of the following for each study: (input into the clinical protocol, compilation of the Analytical Plan, budgets, timelines, study lead training etc)
- Conduct studies and plans according to the agreed protocol
- Works as a member of a project team and is responsible for organising own time
- Degree qualified (BSc/MSc) in relevant scientific subject (immunology/ virology)
- Experienced in applying theoretical and working knowledge of virology in the daily work
- Extensive experience working as a study lead
- Experience in scientific project management
- Working knowledge in GLP, GCP, and GMP
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53375 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53375
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th June 2022
- Expires: 15th July 2022