CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company company at their site based near Chester, permanent basis.
- Provide R&D and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Operate their HQ from north east England and have facilities located across the rest of the UK and around the world.
- Growing organisation with great career development prospects.
This QC Analytical Scientist role is based at the company's site in Deeside, easily commutable from Chester and Wrexham.
QC Analytical Scientist role:
The objective of the role is to perform analytical testing of biological pharmaceutical products, including therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
Your main duties will be:
- Assisting in development and qualification of HPLC, UV and capillary electrophoresis-based assays for ADCs.
- Performing and reporting analytical testing on raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Use of pharmacopeial physiochemical methods among other analytical methods.
- Laboratory maintenance, inspections and stock control.
- Documenting laboratory results in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
- Assisting in training other laboratory staff.
- Liaising with team members within and outside of analytical services/quality control.
- Preparing and executing laboratory protocols and reports.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- A BSc or equivalent qualification in a biological subject area.
- Previous experience in a bio-analytical testing laboratory.
- Technical experience in HPLC and capillary electrophoresis analyses.
- Technical experience in immunoassays is desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to enhanced pension scheme.
- Perkbox healthcare.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site health and wellbeing support, medical consultation and physiotherapy.
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53892 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53892
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th June 2022
- Expires: 15th July 2022