We are currently looking for a Biomedical Scientist to join a private Pathology Laboratory in the West London area. As the Biomedical Scientist you will be responsible for a range of different tests including but not limited to Biochemistry, Haematology and Immunology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Band 5 or below Biomedical Scientist from an NHS laboratory to gain experience within a private organisation where you will have the opportunity to develop your career outside of the day-to-day routine testing.
You do not need to have completed your Specialist portfolio to apply!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biomedical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Running a range of test that cover Biochemistry, Haematology and Immunology.
2. Support the Lab Manager with maintaining lab standards ensuring you work in a clean, safe and regulated environment.
3. Authorisation of clinical reports as well as Quality documentation.
4. Support junior members of the Lab with training and development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biomedical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline in addition to being HCPC registered as a Biomedical Scientist.
2. Proven industry experience in an NHS or Private Laboratory setting where you have been a Biomedical scientist in the areas of Biochemistry, Immunology and/or Haematology.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with keeping good laboratory records and ensuring all regulations are adhered to.
Key Words: Biomedical Scientist | HCPC | HCP | IBMS | Haematology | Biochemistry | Immunology | Biochemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636600
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th June 2022
- Expires: 14th July 2022