CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Compliance to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in London on a contract basis for 6 months.
Per Day £965 UMB or £645 PAYE
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Provide guidance and participate in driving and shaping innovative approach to compliance and adhering to ABPI code of Practice through early engagement and being integrated as part of cross-functional brand planning (medical and marketing) process
- Partner with cross functional teams to establish a robust asset MLR prioritisation process and actively manage the demand / capacity of the medical affairs nom sig & advisor team and, where necessary, 3rd party review services
- Participate and oversee co-ordination of cross-functional Teams to provide guidance on collaborative working / how to work with the NHS
- Take leadership role in co-ordinating responses to PMCPA complaints, working closely with the Oncology Medical Affairs Head (or delegate)
Medical Affairs Compliance Role:
- Deep understanding of the UK pharma industry and the theory and practice of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Holds ABPI Final signatory status
- Proven track record of people and performance management
- Good track record in terms of integrity and personal reputation
- Pragmatic and proactive approach to addressing innovative projects or challenges
- Budget management experience
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Medical Affairs Compliance role will be based at our clients site in London
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53884 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53884
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th June 2022
- Expires: 14th July 2022