Calling all Field Service Medical Equipment Engineers or Medical Equipment Repair or Service Engineers or are looking for a Field Service role, managing their own diaries, working for a company who are passionate about creating customer-driven solutions for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries. A company who undertakes the installation, planned preventative maintenance and repair of their own devices and multivendor electro medical equipment at customers premises in a timely and proficient manner then this role will be for you.
As a Field Service Medical Device Engineer you will undertake the installation, planned preventative maintenance and repair of their electro medical equipment.
Role responsibilities for you as the Field Service Medical Engineer will include the following.
Shall implement and work to all applicable regulatory and quality requirements as stipulated within the company Quality Manual, Quality Policy, and Quality Objectives.
Shall implement and work to all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental requirements as stipulated within the HSE Manual, HSE Policies, and HSE Objectives.
- To respond to customer repair call outs as required in a timely, professional & friendly manner. Call outs will cover both client devices along with Multivendor electro medical products
- To complete the Planned Preventative maintenance of Electro Medical equipment at customer premises nationwide.
- To complete the Installation of Electro Medical equipment at customer premises nationwide.
- To complete the Planned Preventative maintenance of Multivendor Electro Medical equipment at customer premises nationwide.
- To provide Multivendor clinical engineering support to Hospitals assigned by line manager.
- To follow documented controlled procedures to undertake all works and report works accurately using the companys service management system.
- To ensure that the company vehicle is maintained.
To be successful in this role as a Field Service Medical Equipment Engineer you shall have the following experience and qualifications
Previous experience of performing in a technical field service team - Desirable
Possess an aptitude for knowledge in the field of Electro Medical devices - Desirable
Must have Bio Medical Equipment experience Desirable
Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
Ability to present information in a structured and balanced way
Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Ability to work as part of a team
Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours.
The role of Field Service Engineer may involve long distance travel in a company vehicle and manual handling.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494855
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 16th June 2022
- Expires: 14th July 2022