A new opportunity has arisen to become an MSL or Senior MSL on a permanent basis at a small pharmaceutical company with a focus on neuroscience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary between £60.000-£70.000
- Car or car allowance of up to £7,000
- 15% Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Inclusive culture offering excellent development
Midlands and North England
Responsibilities of a Senior Medical Science Liaison:
The role will require you to:
- Support HCPs in the use products to create the best outcome for patients
- Help build a new market for 2 new licenced indications
- To act as a field based MSL to ensure long term business and clinical decision making
- To support the company?s research program and life cycle management to identify unmet needs and build evidence and understanding for existing and potential therapeutic indications.
- To design and facilitate education/ training programs
- Attend national and international scientific meetings/congresses
- Providing non-promotional medical and scientific support for the business
- Project manage IIT?s from proposal to completion
- A life-science or pharmacy degree
- Ideally have experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a field based role (MSL or commercial)
- Proven project management skills
- Communication skills (Be able to communicate with impact and to communicate effectively with non- clinical professionals).
- ABPI qualified with a strong understanding of PMCPA and medical governance. (If not qualified will need to within 18 months of starting).
- Experience in developing and delivering medical education programmes
Click on the link to apply online. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 53868 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53868
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th June 2022
- Expires: 14th July 2022