CK Group are recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 18 months.
Per Hour £15.00 to £21.00 PAYE
Analytical Scientist Role:
- Support the development and application of chromatography methods for the quantitation of small molecule impurities.
- Evaluate chemical properties of a broad range of excipients using suite of analytical methods.
- Determine the elemental chemical profiles of API?s, excipients and drug products to enable understanding of composition and impurities to support product investigations and process understanding.
- Perform experiments in accordance with good laboratory practices (GLP), established business processes and protocols, and applicable SOPs.
- Document laboratory work that is detailed, timely and in compliance with GLP requirements
- Prepares and reviews technical documents, including validation protocols and reports, analytical test procedures, investigation reports, and change controls.
- Experience with HPLC/UPLC method development & validation
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Independent, accountable, attention to detail, ability to effectively balance multiple projects, and strong interpersonal/communication skills are required.
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and works well with personnel at all levels.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Analytical Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53879 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53879
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th June 2022
- Expires: 14th July 2022