CK Group are recruiting for an EC&I Planning Supervisor to join the engineering department for a chemical manufacturer at their site based in Norwich on a permanent basis.
Our client is a chemical company that manufactures agro-chemical, fine and speciality chemicals.
This role is located in Norwich.
Salary up to £38,760 per annum plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, group pension plan, private healthcare, life assurance and free onsite parking.
As a Planning Supervisor, you will supervise a team of technicians to perform all routine and breakdown maintenance across disciplines in a safe and efficient manner that supports the continuous operation of plants.
Your main duties will be:
- Owning the ?live? schedule to the agreed planning horizon and available resource, for internal and external support.
- Reporting incomplete and missing calls to the relevant Engineering personnel.
- Ensuring safety critical inspections are completed with minimal plant disruption
- Prioritising new and existing service calls with relevant Engineering personnel.
- Experience in practical electrical and instrumentation engineering in a manufacturing or process industry
- Compex qualified or experience in an ATEX environment.
- Great people management skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53446 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53446
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th June 2022
- Expires: 13th July 2022