QLS are recruiting for a Principal Scientific Associate to join a Biopharmaceutical Company based in Allschwil (Basel-Land) on one year contract basis.
The company is specialized in the research and development of pharmaceutical, biological, and diagnostic products. It offers drugs for the treatment of insomnia, Fabry disease, cerebral vasospasm, resistant hypertension and lupus. The candidate will join the Analytical Development / Quality Control (AD/QC) department. His/Her roles will be to design, plan, organize, interpret and report results of scientific experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substance (DS) or drug products (DP), processes and procedures. Lead and manage all project and local network activities as well as support/coach/mentor team members, participate in sub-teams and contribute to overall GPDQA strategies and goals.
The ADQC manager?s main responsibilities:
- Development, experimentation, implementation, redaction and documentation of analytical methods, e.g., for purity-, stability-, cleaning verification/validation-, excipients-, content-, and potentially genotoxic impurity determinations
- Conduct of release, retest, stability studies, transfer and validation analyses
- Drafting and review of COAs and/or Analytical results sheets.
- Training of Laboratory personnel on advanced tasks and GMP regulations
- Designing and performing laboratory work to support product or process troubleshooting, special investigations, CAPA and product complaints with minimal supervision
- Degree in a chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, or chemical engineering field as well as sufficient work experience in a relevant field
- Ability to plan, execute and document analytical experiments in a GMP-compliant pharmaceutical environment
- Good knowledge of analytical chemistry with advanced knowledge of sample preparation, HPLC and spectroscopic instrumentation
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently and within a team, prioritize and deliver assigned tasks according to agreed timelines and budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 53877 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53877
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th June 2022
- Expires: 13th July 2022