CK Group are recruiting for a Biostatistician to join a biopharmaceutical company remote based role on an initial 12-month contract basis. Role is inside IR35.
The main purpose of the role as Contract Biostatistician will be to:
- Lead one or more biomarker, or big data projects, offering expert statistical input across all stages of analysis, from feasibility and optimal study design to dissemination of results
- Oversees the development and maintenance of advance predictive models to improve decision-making for clinical studies, clinical strategy, operational efficiency and patient experience
- Communicate results to clinical teams and non-technical audiences focusing on the significance of the findings and interpreting them in the context of the broader scientific questions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting studies across all stages of clinical development by providing evidence in support of studies using datamining approaches.
- Stays current with ongoing developments in statistical methods applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Contributes and reviews abstracts, posters, presentations and manuscripts for publication and ensures accuracy of all biostatistical aspects of such documents
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with experience working as a Statistician in Pharma
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53872 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53872
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th June 2022
- Expires: 13th July 2022