- Job title: Agriculture Technician
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Contract length: 6 months + extensions
- Hourly rate: £11.50 - circa £21,500
SRG are working with a leading science-based agrochemical organisation; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90countries work together to solve one of humanity's most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources.
- Job responsibilities:
- To support the Nursery and Purity team in the delivery of, field and seed processing operations for the cereals breeding programmes
To support goals for efficiency, timeliness and quality in all operations.
- To undertake a wide range of tasks in scope of the operations team from growing plants in glasshouses, crossing, seed preparation for nurseries and trials, field recording and harvesting.
- To develop experience & knowledge of the basic skills and processes required in a breeding program
- A basic understanding of plant genetics or breeding systems is desirable
- HND or BTEC in Agricultural or Biological science or relevant industry experience is advantageous.
- Experience of working within a small team.
- Experience of working in a plant breeding environment is desirable.
- Experience of working with tight and changing deadlines.
If you would like to hear further or apply, please contact Rabia on email@example.com
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2165375
- Posted: 15th June 2022
- Expires: 13th July 2022