Medical Director - Immunology
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Are you an experienced and passionate Medical Affairs leader?
Do you want to work for a leading business?
Do you have launch experience?
Our client is a top 10 pharmaceutical business, renowned for great science and culture. They are seeking an experienced Medical Affairs Physician who is currently leading a team, who will be able to take on their team of direct and in direct reports and develop them to their full potential.
You will also be leading on one of the company's biggest products, which will see you supporting across several indications.
This is the perfect role for a current leader looking to step into their first Director level role, and passionate about bringing out the best in the people around them.
- GMC registered and Final Signatory
- Experienced in people management
- Therapy alignment not essential
- Providing leadership and mentorship to direct and in direct reports across the Immunology business group
- Leading the Therapy Evidence Generation Programme to meet the local business, regulatory, access and ethical requirements as well as influencing the global medical affairs therapy strategy to support the local requirements
- Overseeing all KOL interactions within the therapy area to ensure appropriate engagements in line with KOL needs, compliance requirements and ethical considerations
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494222
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th June 2022
- Expires: 12th July 2022