CK Group are recruiting for a French and Italian speaking Procurement Sourcing Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a on a contract basis for 12 months. The role requires you to be 50% on site in Chester and 50% working from home. Fluency in French and English essential and Italian would be beneficial.
£28.57 per hour PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Chester. This site provides services across multiple areas to the client?s offices in Europe and beyond. There is a high-performing, talented and multicultural team of over 350 employees working in Finance, Customer Service, IT, HR, Tax and more.
This site houses a state-of-the-art facility that includes a gym, free parking, showers and a subsidised restaurant. As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Procurement Sourcing Manager Role:
- Implement procurement strategy across various countries and categories.
- Provide internal and market analytics to support development of strategic category plans.
- Is effective, accountable, and focused on team delivery.
- Collaborate with colleagues on resource allocation process
- Has knowledge of methods of analysing problems and arriving at fruitful solutions.
- BSc degree (or equivalent) Business, Science or Engineering is desirable, Master?s Degree in related field preferred.
- Some years of working in a procurement capacity or relevant experience.
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English and French, a third language like Italian is preferred.
- Relevant industry certification is preferred, e.g. CIPS, Procurement Master?s degree.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53863 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53863
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th June 2022
- Expires: 12th July 2022