Adrien Guimard is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based near Lucerne on a contract basis for a duration of one year.
This job position is not project related. By this means it is more likely to be extended.
The unit interacts daily with other departments in different projects, being the primary task the qualification and validation of site equipment and utilities. These are mainly laboratory and manufacturing equipment, water, compressed gases and air systems. The candidate would join a dynamic and multinational team of more than 20 people. Communication within the location is held both in German and English.
- Equipment Qualification and Computer System Validation (CSV) of various process and laboratory equipment, and utilities Generation and execution of documents needed for computer validation and equipment qualification (i.e. generation and execution of DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Upon termination of tasks of a project, the candidate will issue qualification summary reports Periodical reviews of current qualification documentation to confirm the qualification state of the equipment
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining meetings to contribute to qualification projects.
- Based on development within the role, the candidate will be organizing these optimization meetings for their own projects
- Execution of test scripts
- Requires master or bachelor in a technical discipline (e.g. Biotechnology, Chemistry)
- Qualification/Validation experience is strongly preferred (i.e. generation and execution of DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Good understanding of regulatory and qualification requirements
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment, primarily pharmaceutical industry and good understanding of GMP guidelines
- 1-3 years of previous computer validation experience a plus
- Languages: English and German fluent in written and spoken (min. B1 level)
Please make sure to mention the reference number of the job in the email.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53862
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th June 2022
- Expires: 12th July 2022