Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Are you a Master's or PhD graduate from a chemistry or biochemistry background?
This is an excellent opportunity to transfer into industry to become a Scientist with a leading medical devices company within a fast-paced manufacturing laboratory environment.
This company works on innovative IVD products and they are currently undergoing a period of expansion. Now is a great time to join this company who are undergoing a period of expansion. They have a fantastic reputation and have on-site parking.
As a Scientist you will work as part of a team to work on the manufacture of reagents for use in diagnostic assays within a fast-paced laboratory environment. You will;
- Work on the design and execution of experiments to improve operations
- Collaborate with the R&D department to introduce new processes into manufacture
- Ensure manufacturing schedules are met by implementing procedures within a laboratory environment
- Carry out analytical tests on raw materials, intermediates and final products
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience
- A minimum of a Master's degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry, a PhD would be advantageous but is not essential
- Ability to work within a laboratory environment with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of at least some of the following scientific areas:
- Coupling chemistry
- Protein conjugation
- Characterisation techniques like flow cytometry and DLS
If you are a Master's or PhD graduate from a chemistry or biochemistry background who is looking to get into industry please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 225 5457 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162480
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022