CK Group are recruiting for a Sterile Process Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis until the end of 2022, however this is extendable.
£11.35 basic = £15.05 shift allowance
Hours of work/shifts:
Monday to Friday: earlies and lates
Saturday and Sunday: earlies.
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Basic Knowledge of procedures and compliance SHE and cGMP requirements
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to schedule and adjust work to meet the daily production plan
- Basic IT/digital literacy
Sterile Process Operator Role:
- Ensuring the completion of specific stages of the manufacturing process; filtration through to extrusion.
- Calibrating and testing equipment, sampling and inspecting products ensuring all actions meet with GMP & SHE standards.
- Receiving, accepting, locating, storing materials and the issue and return of drug product.
- Responsible for the completion and balancing of relevant batch specific documentation to meet with GMP & SHE standards
- Diagnosing and taking steps to resolve equipment/product quality issues
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Sterile Process Operator role will be Remote and will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53856 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53856
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022